Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Long Hiatus

By the blessings of luck, location, and isolation, my family has remained healthy during this pandemic. Like many who have remained safe from the virus, this upheaval of the everyday has led me to much contemplation. As a result, I have been watching the birds more closely (now with the help of one more little, two not-so littles, and one great in-betweener) and I have been reading more by personal choice rather than by career. Curiously, I have not been attempting to write more often. I have decided to remedy that; I have decided to bring back this foolhardy blog. I have no hopes of a wider audience than it once had (maybe half a dozen?), but I am hopeful that it will provide the necessary impetus to start writing again. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment